Saturday 9 January 2010

Cabin Fever and Couples


I have cabin fever. Lemme explain. Since I came back from the motherland after Christmas I've pretty much been stuck in due to the snow. I have ventured up the A77 for the occasional booking in Glasgow, but it has, in the main, been a case of moi, my little darling and my two cats since then. How can I put this delicately ? If this snow does not go away any time soon, one of us is going to have to die.

The other afternoon, she decided to give me some space. (I'm working on the assumption that the dark look of thunder worked it's magic.) There followed about 45 minutes of silence, which in my world always spells trouble. I wandered through to my room to find said 8 year old busy at my dressing table. She had created a paste comprising of my talc, moisturiser and cleanser and was busy applying said concoction to a pile of folded up tissue on the dresser, with a paint brush. I don't think it would have been so bad had it been solely applied to the tissue, but it had also found it's way onto the carpet, mirror and girl cat. I took a deep breath.

"What are you doing ?"

"Hello ? I'm being creative."

As any parent will tell you, there comes a pivotal moment in your parenting when you have a choice. Either you choke the life out of them, or you smile serenely and head to the kitchen and put the kettle on. Luckily for me, I chose the latter, and as I constantly remind her, " If I haven't done time for you by now, I never will."

So suffice to say I was VERY pleased to go and visit a couple the other night for a two hour booking. They began correspondence with me in early December and it was the guy who was doing all the talking.

"I'd like to watch you do her with your strap on and then watch her do you. Also, I'd like to see you both get it on and kiss and perform oral on each other."

Hah, keyboard warriors, I love them. When I arrived he was terrified, to the point where he was guzzling beer like prohibition was coming in and he wouldn't enter the room unless the lights were off. *sigh*

Eventually we got him to join us. He could hear our giggles as we rolled about the bed, funny how that will tempt a man into a room. *cough*

There comes a point with every couple booking that I call "the look". A lot of women have a fantasy about seeing their partner with another woman, ( and I always insist on speaking to the lady to make sure she's ok with everything before I confirm ), but sometimes reality is far removed from fantasy. So when it comes to "that" stage, I always note the "look". They may not realise they're doing it, but he always looks to her with his eyes for approval. Luckily in my experience, in every case but one, he got "the nod". The occasion when "the nod" didn't happen can wait for a future blog, right now I am just content that I left a couple happy in the belief that it was what they thought it would be.

Back to cabin fever, I'm back on the road at the end of the month and will be visiting Inverness and Aberdeen. I don't care what the weather does, so help me God, if I have to get down on my hands and knees and crawl up the A9 on snow skis, I will.

Nite,

LL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.