Wednesday 14 April 2010

Bouncing and Buddies


Afternoon all, I'm boinging around the house today for several reasons, and in stark contrast to my last blog.

Firstly, my Slave Bitch has been a very good boy indeed and sent me some pressies, which arrived today. I have a new strap on, some wet and slippy lube and a new riding crop too, so I'm chuffed to bits. He has booked an extended weekend of hell at the end of April and if he thinks for one second that this means I'll go easier on him, he is sadly mistaken, har har.

Secondly, I'm finally going to get to live out one of my fantasies and next month I will be visiting Amsterdam to do so. I may tell you a bit more about that closer to the time. *winks*

The third reason I'm boinging today is tomorrow I'm off to Inverness with Amanda for two days and I can't wait to see her and have our usual nonsense and craic that we have on tour. I think one of the reasons we get on so well is that I'm completely and utterly hyper-active whilst she is so laid back she's practically horizontal, and we also have the same sense of humour, so we wind each other up to perfection. Also, tonight we're having a ladies night out in Glasgow. There are 8 or so of us ladies of negotiable virtue meeting for dinner and vino so I'm looking forward to that immensely. It will be sunglasses and lucozade on the A9 to Inverness tomorrow.

One of the ladies that's attending tonight's social is a new lady called Hannah. She came to moi via the buddy scheme and has just recently launched her site and is doing tremendously well, I'm so proud of her. It would be very easy to hate her actually because she's a tall, slender, verrrry attractive blonde lady but I can't, because she's also one of the nicest people I have had the good fortune to meet.

Here's a link to her site ;

http://www.hedonistic-hannah.co.uk./

So, next step is to get her blogging along with the rest of us, and who knows, we may offer duos in Glasgow in the future. *evil grin*

Ok, I need to go and beautify myself for tonight.

Speak to you fae Inversneckie,

LL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.