Monday 19 July 2010

Clarification and Cartwheels


Morning all, just a brief blog to follow up on yesterday's entry. The lovely Dollymopp was on the phone last night because she is just back from the US and wasn't sure what I was referring to in my blog when I said I was tearful from all the support I'd been getting ( also to mention Burlesque Honey, BBW Claire and Violette too, wonderful women. )

What I was talking about was my ongoing visits to the hospital regarding the nasty lump I found in the shower. So that's what I meant, please don't worry, I'm not about to join the "One flew over the Cuckoo's next" crew. Gawd, if I haven't been driven around the bend and back again by now I'll wager I'm quite safe.

The way I see it is I have two choices; either I wallow and feel incredibly sorry for myself or I just bloody well get on with it. I choose the latter, being pig headed has it's advantages too. This week I'm off to London with Claire and Amanda and I cannot wait. From there I'm getting a train to Leeds to join Mr F for the weekend and we are off to the Opera. ( If the truth be known I've never been before so I'm looking forward to some culture, innit. ) :D

Incidentally I forgot to mention that Adorable Amy fae Scarborough is visiting sunny Glasgae in the first couple of days of August, I had the opportunity to meet her for dinner when I was in York recently and and the GPS will be out in force to meet her for lunch when she gets here too. She's a lovely lady indeed, I love her blog and have always admired the activism work she does not to mention her work on Saafe.

Alrighty, I'm off to do a cartwheel into the shower, I have a lunch engagement with a new guy and I don't want to show up looking like Vicki Pollard.

LL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.